Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Insight in Second Grading Period

 Time flies so fast..... Another grading period has passed, another step on our ladders has been climbed, another chapter in our book has been turned and another mile in our journey towards our goals has been crossed.....

Second grading period? hmmm well it was fun for me. I have learned more concepts about the internet, it's just amazing that we could already express and exchange thoughs through blogs...

Who would ever forget about making html and yes the uses of tags. I also remember when I put some backgrounds and images in our activity and it's very nice.

I look forward to another fruitful and even more interesting grading period where I will learn more about the cyber world..

1 comment:

  1. ...hi kuya..i'ved enjoyed reading your blog... keep writing more interesting posts!!!
    ...hahaha ako pa unang nag comment sayo hindi lang nila alam ang gaganda ng posts moh...and very inspiring!!!
    GOODLUCK!!!

    ReplyDelete